Corporate fitness training is a great way to get your fitness regimen to a quick start. This training works for everyone from the novice to even the most advanced person.
Group Fitness training includes calisthenics, kickboxing, strength training and body sculpting with resistance bands, and various aerobic attributes to get the most of the workout. We combine muscle building while keeping your heart rate up to maximize your results.
The On-Site Yoga classes are a user-friendly style based on hatha yoga. This blend is accessible, understandable, and doable by individuals at any level of fitness with benefits ranging from improving strength, coordination and flexibility all while reducing stress.
Corporate fitness programs are an inexpensive way to boost productivity, lower healthcare cost, and increase morale, while keeping employees happy.
We can work in any conference room and provide all the equipment.
- Employees get in better shape
- Reduce Stress
- Increase morale and camaraderie
- Improve teamwork and internal communication
- Boost productivity
- Lower healthcare cost
- Increase employee retention rate
- Create a "fun working environment"
- Reduce absenteeism
- Better problem solving and mental agility
- And offering a competitive edge
During lunch hours or after work!
Types of Classes Offered:
• Yoga - The Yoga classes are a user-friendly style based on hatha yoga. This
blend is accessible, understandable, and doable by individuals at any level of
fitness with benefits ranging from improving strength, coordination and
flexibility all while reducing stress.
• Core Challenge - This training focuses on the torso with specific core conditioning to increase your core strength & improve your posture, energy, & flexibility. We’ll leave feeling energized and standing tall.
• Pilates - Lengthen your muscles and improve your core strength and
increase flexibility, which intern strengthen your entire body.
• Yogalites - Combination of yoga and Pilates.
• Therapeutic Stretch - Tennis Balls and Foam Rollers included. Often called
the “poor man’s message.” Great for athletes or employees that have
repetitive motion patterns. We’ll focus on any areas of tightness and tension
for the participants.
• Bootcamp - Feel the burn while building the muscle. Optional equipment
include bands, fitness ladders, cones and mats. Serious about getting fit?
This is pure, weight-losing, muscle-toning calisthenics! Boot Camp uses
circuit-training, stretching, calisthenics, progressive overload principles, and
core training to get you in shape. Creating a stronger, fitter, tighter you!, All
fitness levels are welcome. Bring water and a towel.
• Kickboxing - Punch, kick and move it! This class pulls out all the stops with
drills for the upper and lower body.
"5 stars all the way. I was fortunate that my company chose Iron Belle to offer a daily fitness program during our conference in Phoenix. Can't say enough good things about Leslie Harrington
, her energy and know-how was only surpassed by her encouragem!" ent and skill. Great classes - from our Boot Camp to Core (still feeling it) to Yoga - top notch all the way. I highly recommend Iron Belle! Wish I could take that class variety every week! Thank you Leslie-Diana Zang Bernard - January 2016
We can work in a conference room and provide all the equipment for these classes.
Employees can choose to bring their own yoga mat. And proper attire and athletic
shoes will be required for the Bootcamp and Kickboxing.
And don't forget, if you include Wellness Workshops or Health Coaching to your worksite it helps the cost of the pricing to be reduced.
Call today for more info 602-686-9620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org